Mission Viejo is a fantastic city located in the southern side of Orange County, California. Home to less than 100,000 people, this city encompasses mostly residential areas, but also counts a few businesses and offices within its limits. Known for its tree-lined, quiet neighborhoods, Mission Viejo will stun you with at least 5 positive elements:
1. Low Crime Rates. Looking for a decent and quiet place that you could call home? Would you love to live in a small city where the odds of getting mugged are minimal? If so, pick Mission Viejo. According to CQ Press, it is the safest Californian city and the third safest in the U.S. In case acts of violence scare you more than anything else in this world, consider opting for one of the many attractive Mission Viejo rentals to raise your kids in a secure, nurturing environment.
2. The Weather. Those who are planning to move to Mission Viejo may want to pack some sunscreen. The weather here is nice most of the time, with mild temperatures and gentle sunrays during the entire year. The climate will always encourage you to dedicate more time to fun, leisure activities and stimulate you to become a real outdoor enthusiast.
3. Diverse Services and Recreation Opportunities. Did you know that Mission Viejo is home to the biggest hospital in the southern side of Orange County? Mission Hospital is known as a reputable regional trauma center. One other hospital located in this area provides premium care for kids, and the Norman P. Murray Community and Senior Center could turn out to be an oasis of relaxation for your elderly.
4. A Man-Made Lake and Gorgeous Views. If your idea of paradise involves a gorgeous house on the lake, picturesque surroundings and amazing floraand fauna, then you’ve come to the right place. Lake Mission Viejo is a man-made translucent gem located in the city center, featuring swim beaches, condominiums, boat rentals and custom waterfront properties that are anything but cheap. All in all, even if you can’t afford to buy or rent a place in this area, you could still fill your lungs with fresh air, sit on the silky green grass, organize a picnic or enjoy the coolest water sports. It’s up to you how you spend your spare time. One thing’s certain though: Lake Mission Viejo hides some of the most attractive real estate jewels that are worth every single cent, mostly because they display an alluring old-meets-new style and send a very welcoming vibe.
5. The Local Real Estate Market. Want to rent a superb home in Mission Viejo? If so, act fast to get the best deals while they’re still hot. A small apartment in this city could be priced anywhere from 1,200 to 1,500 dollars/month. A condo for rent could cost you around $2,700 per month, so Mission Viejo could be the ideal place for you if you plan to retire comfortably in a natural corner of heaven.