5 Things That You Didn’t Know About Oxnard
Are you looking for a good reason to sell your old house and relocate to Oxnard? Home of more than 200,000 residents, Oxnard is the perfect place to live like you’re on a continuous vacation, make ambitious plans for the future, find the cheapest rentals and for sale properties and make peace with your past. Here are 5 reasons that would justify your decision to move to this beautiful Californian city.
1. Oxnard Is One of the Safest U.S.-Based Cities. Are you eager to start a new life in a safer city that would expose your kids to fewer risks? In this case, buying a home in Oxnard would be a good call. In 2013, Oxnard was listed as one of the safest American city, due to its extremely low violent crimes rate.
2. Oxnard Provides Amazing Job Opportunities in Different Sectors. Oxnard also has a sound economy and offers its residents more than a few attractive opportunities to build a career in different fields of activity. The St. John’s Regional Medical Center alone employs almost 2,000 people. Various well-known companies are headquartered in this city, including Procter & Gamble, Boss Audio, Borla Performance and Sysco.
3. The Oxnard Plains Are Worldwide Famous for Their Fertile Soil. Did you know that the Oxnard Plains are much appreciated for their top-quality agricultural soil? Good soil and friendly climate are two important factors that have always stimulated Oxnard’s agricultural production. Oxnard is the number 1 strawberry producer in Californiaand is also known for its cucumbers, lima beans and sugar beets.
4. Oxnard’s Uncrowded Coastline Is Perfect for a Memorable Getaway. Oxnard encompasses approximately 32 kilometers (20 miles) of pristine beaches where one could enjoy a few relaxing days off work without being bothered by loud crowds of tourists. Covered with exceptionally fine sand, these large beaches are the ideal location for people who just want to unwind in a quiet, unpretentious environment and invest their spare time in fun water sports.
5. Any Family Can Find a Decent Place to Stay in Oxnard. If you don’t have a lot of money in your bank account and can’t picture yourself growing old in Oxnard, perhaps it would be better to start your new life in this city as a tenant. Rent is not going to be a major impediment. As a matter of fact, with a little bit of luck and proper research you could probably stumble across marvelous rentals involving moderate costs that range from $925 to $3,000 and up. Depending on your needs and financial possibilities, you could pick a small studio or a modest 3-bedroom, fully-furnished house. If money is not a problem, you can always turn your attention to upscale properties located on Glendale Avenue or Capri Way, which would cost you around $7,000 per month. All these options offer you the freedom and superior comfort that you would normally expect from a high-end Californian rental.