10 Spring Escapes That You Should Plan and Enjoy in California
Summer is months away, and still you are constantly thinking about the warm embrace of gentle sun rays, green fields, colorful wild flowers and the breeze of the ocean. If you can barely focus at work, feel tense all the time and find yourself daydreaming about your upcoming vacation 24/7, don’t hesitate to take a few days off work and spend some quality time in some of the hottest Californian towns and cities that look their best during spring. In case you’re looking for inspired ideas for your spring break, here are a few suggestions that you might appreciate.
- A Long Walk in an Urban Park. Urban parks are a lot of fun. Irvine’s Great Park is the perfect example that backs this statement. This grand outdoor space features a lot of greenery and also enables visitors to profit from a large selection of amenities, including carousel rides, soccer fields, garden workshops and an art gallery.
- Learn How to Go Green at Hopland’s Solar Living Institute. Want to live a cleaner, greener life? In this case, get the right training from Hopland’s Solar Living Institute. Here you can welcome spring while perfecting your eco-friendly attitude. A day spent in Hopland and a quick trip to this institute can turn you into an enthusiastic farmer who knows everything about tree planting, mushroom production and biodiesel brewing.
- Visit San Francisco. If you don’t really appreciate rural scenes and would much rather spend your spring break in a cosmopolitan city that has a little bit of everything, choose to pack your bags and take the next plane, train or bus to San Francisco. The city with some of the best job offers in Cali is also well-known for its trendy clubs, restaurants and bars, so if you’re into quality entertainment this is definitely the ideal vacation destination for you.
- Check out the Natural Wonders of Anza-Borrego. Located within the majestic Colorado Desert, Anza-Borrego Desert State Park represents a hot spot for tourists who have a thing for secluded havens with a unique wild beauty. This place is famous for its colorful spring flowers and breathtaking views.
- Admire Napa Valley during Spring. During this time of the year, the vines begin to grow and the yellow mustard is still dotting the countryside. Since the area is not crowded during spring, you may want to find the perfect vacation rental here and make the most of a few days of tranquility and relaxation.
- Plan Your Trip at the Green Gulch Farm. In spring, you may feel the need to find new ways to recharge your batteries and balance your body, mind and spirit. A Sunday at the Green Gulch Farm (situated near Muir Beach) offers you the perfect opportunity to do just that. The public program created by this facility includes dharma talk, tea, meditation instruction, lunch and a Q&A session. All in all, the Green Gulch Farm is a well-known zen center offering training in “ordinary work and Zen meditation”. This could be your best chance to learn something about new ways to unwind and improve your communication with your own body.
- Spend a Few Days in a Palm Desert Resort. Would you like to visit Riverside County and spend a few days in a cool resort? In this case, don’t forget to book a great vacation rental in Palm Desert. This is the place where newcomers start to forget everything about colder climates and often choose to put down roots. Due to its mix of golf clubs and upscale resorts, Palm Desert is recognized for its hospitality and diverse accommodation options. Counting more than 30 motels and approximately 5,000 motel rooms, this city is your best bet when it comes to finding convenient lodging alternatives.
- Find the Perfect Vacation Rental in Goleta, California. In case you are determined to spend at least a weekend in Santa Barbara County, consider putting Goleta on your “to-see” list. Known as a major lemon-growing area in the 19th and 20th centuries, Goleta is now appreciated for its diverse, vibrant urban environment comprising business parks, beautiful houses built in the 60s and a shopping venue based on “big box” stores.
- Organize a Picnic in Dry Creek Valley. If you love a nice bottle of Sauvignon Blanc sampled in a picturesque location, think about turning Dry Creek Valley into your next spring vacation destination. This Sonoma County-based viticultural area encompassing more than 50 wineries will definitely awaken all your senses and give you all the elements that you usually need to create lovely memories during your holiday: fantastic views, cheap rentals and a glass of fine wine.
- Get an Early Tan in Huntington Beach. Huntington Beach is all about excellent surfing, a friendly, mild climate, and almost ten miles of sandy beach. In a few words, this area represents the perfect place where you could rent a house or an apartment and rest, get a nice tan, make new friends and explore the coolest entertainment options that you could ever hope to experience in California.
Clearly, California offers you plenty of things to do and see year-round. If you’re looking for the cheapest and most attractive vacation rentals in your favorite Californian cities, let a trusted apartment finding service simplify your search. Spot exceptional deals on the local real estate market with Apartment Hunterz, pack your bags and take your spring break to a completely different level.