5 Things You Should Know about Santa Clarita before Buying or Renting a House Here
Ever since you can remember, you have always wanted to live in Los Angeles. This city fits you like a glove and matches your preferences and lifestyle choices. You love the general vibe, the clubs, the restaurants, the people and even the obnoxious traffic. Nonetheless, there is one small impediment standing in the way of your future goals: you couldn’t possibly afford to rent or buy a house here. Assuming that you don’t want to get a loan or a third job to support your plan, what path should you follow to get closer to your dream? Here’s an option worth considering: move to Santa Clarita. We give you 5 good reasons why you’d love it here.
- Santa Clarita Residents Benefit from a High Quality of Life. Here’s one of the most important things that you should know about Santa Clarita: this city has what it takes to keep its residents happy. In an article published by Money magazine in 2006, Santa Clarita occupied the 18th position on the list of the 100 best places to live in the U.S.
- Santa Clarita Offers You the Best in Terms of Greenery, Scenic Surroundings and Recreation. Perhaps you have always wanted to live in an environment that lets you live the big city life without losing your balance. Could you actually find a place combining the commotion that you are addicted to with the beauty and tranquility associated with a natural paradise? If you were to move to Santa Clarita, you would be able to get the best of both worlds. Located approximately 35 miles of downtown L.A., Santa Clarita represents the third biggest city comprised by Los Angeles County. Home to 176,320 people, according to the data provided by the 2010 census, Santa Clarita is also a city that treats recreational programs and facilities as a top priority. If you want to find a nice home for you and your family in a decent neighborhood with a low crime rate and give your children the chance to profit from a superior education and avoid safety and security risks, then Santa Clarita would be a good pick for you, simply because it has already implemented various youth-friendly diversions and activities designed to discourage gang activity and crimes. A recreation center based in Canyon Country features a gorgeous aquatic park. The biggest park located in this area, known as Central Park, is a haven for locals and tourists who wish to relax and take a breath of fresh air. There are 17 parks scattered throughout Santa Clarita. Most of them are equipped with a wide range of amenities, such as soccer and baseball fields, tennis courts, pools and biking/skating trails. All in all, Santa Clarita counts numerous off-street trails stretching on 32 miles, as well as 3,000 acres of inviting open space.
- Santa Clarita Has Recently Experienced a Significant Home Growth. Are you tired of living with your parents? Would you give just about anything to be able to spread your wings and draw your own path in life? In this case, you should know that Santa Clarita offers you the perfect accommodation options for young adults seeking a new roof over your head. Moreover, in this particular situation, you wouldn’t have to settle for old houses or apartments requiring extensive renovations or remodeling work. Santa Clarita has recently experienced a major home growth due to the ambitious plans implemented by influent builders, such as Lennar or K. Hovnanian Homes. Therefore, you can rest assured knowing that, for the right price, you could get the keys to a new, shiny house or apartment that is ready to reflect your decorating skills and personality.
- Santa Clarita’s Real Estate Market Provides Amazing Opportunities. OK, so you can’t afford to spend $3,000 per month on a condo located in Los Angeles. If that’s the case, turn your attention to cheaper alternatives based in Santa Clarita. For example, a nice 1-bedroom apartment comprised by a modern complex can cost you anywhere from $1,530 to $2,000 per month. Keep in mind that new properties carrying relatively small price tags let you profit from a generous selection of modern amenities designed to boost your comfort and satisfaction. According to the data provided by Zillow, the median rent price estimated for Santa Clarita is $1,905, less than the value calculated for the Los Angeles Metro area ($2,200). The difference is not exactly colossal, but a cheaper Santa Clarita rental would still allow you to save around $300 per month and redirect this amount towards your everyday priorities. Therefore, don’t hesitate to compare different listings and find the best slices of real estate that match your budget, lifestyle and specific requirements in terms of location, features and square footage.
- You Can Simplify Your House Search by Relying on an Apartment Finding Service. If you have a small budget for your relocation, maybe you don’t really want to spend your money on the services provided by a local realtor. The good news is that you can avoid such expenses and still get the extra support that you need to conduct a rapid, stress-free home hunt. Here’s an idea: why don’t you just take a glance at the most recent listings brought to you by Apartment Hunterz? One quick look will help you realize that the insight provided by California’s favorite apartment finder is all you require to find great properties and dependable landlords in only a few days. Check out the large database that Apartment Hunterz puts at your disposal, save your favorite listings and revisit them if needed; contact landlords and property managers online and submit your applications with a few clicks. All in all, a tenant and landlord-oriented apartment finding service represents the key to turning a rental search into a rewarding experience.