5 Tips on How to Attract Tenants Interested in California-Based Short Term Rentals
At some point in your life, you may feel pressured to supplement your monthly income without working extra hours to reach your target. If you are lucky enough to own a piece of Californian real estate in one of the most amazing cities representing magnets for tourists, you may want to consider renting out your home for a short period of time.
5 Tips on How to Maximize the Appeal and Profitability of Your Californian Rental
Landlordship involves various responsibilities, including shopping around for insurance, prepping your property for tenants, handling potential complains and repair requests and more; nonetheless, the profit that it could generate is a major advantage that you should also factor in, especially if you’re cash-strapped and willing to welcome strangers into your home. If you’re contemplating the idea of renting out your place, start by taking a glance at the following easy tips on how to boost the desirability of your property on a budget.
- Invest in Real Estate Photography. When it comes to accentuating the strengths and masking the weaknesses of your piece of real estate, plain photos made with your old-school phone just won’t do. You know what they say: a picture is sometimes worth more than one thousand words. Invest in professional real estate photography and you won’t regret it! Also, if you’re planning on repainting or redecorating your home, opt for colors that usually look gorgeous in pictures and match the tastes of most prospects. Ivory, subtle pastels and white are excellent choices because they create the illusion of extra space and represent timelessly elegant options that are compatible with various styles and personal preferences. Complete this assignment by adding a touch of glamor to your place using hardware and decorative objects painted in classy metallic shades.
- Highlight the Most Desirable Aspects of Your Property in Your Ad. On overly competitive markets, it is imperative to learn how to “sell” your goods the rapid and easy way. This doesn’t mean that you should go back to school to get acquainted with complicated marketing techniques or spend a small fortune on promotional strategies targeting various online and offline channels. Be creative to reduce your costs and reach your end goal. Explore the features of a modern platform that facilitates a fast, trouble-free communication between landlords and tenants.
By creating a landlord account with Apartment Hunterz you can publish, edit and promote your listings virtually effortlessly. All the tools and guidance that you need to achieve success are one click away. This service offers you the opportunity to create a catchy description meant to individualize your property and set you apart from potential competitors.
Here’s a great tip that you should apply to maximize the exposure of your ad and get more people to give you a call: use keywords that usually raise the interest of people looking for a chic, inexpensive accommodation option that they could rent for a short period of time. “Wooden floors”, “Corian”, “stainless steel appliances” “state-of-the-art vacation rental” and “vaulted ceilings” are some of the best examples that you should use when crafting the description of your superb Californian rental. Furthermore, do keep in mind that you’ll need more than a few clever strings of words to make your listing stand out from the crowd. While posting your ad with Apartment Hunterz, you can also add up to 12 high-resolution photos and a video tour. Video tours are incredibly effective, because they ensure a deeper first contact with your property and enable viewers to visualize your home and discover its particularities anytime, anywhere without actually having to schedule an appointment and tour the house or apartment in person.
- Implement Minor, Cost-Effective Changes That Always Pay Off. Fix and polish your old wooden floor, repaint your walls and buy new curtains. These elements usually manage to capture your prospects’ attention at a first glance, so you should focus on improving their appearance to achieve a cheap, effective makeover for your home.
- Find a Reliable Property Manager. We totally get it: dealing with tenants and prospects is not always easy and pleasant. You have to spend a lot of time screening new candidates, collecting rent, taking care of repairs and maintenance work, dealing with complaints and so on. Fortunately, now you can hire a property manager who could lift this weight off your shoulders. Find someone who shares your vision and is able to maintain a flawless relationship with tenants while staying focused on all administrative chores.
- Opt for the Services of an Apartment Finder. Did you know that a modern apartment finding service can help you keep expenses in check while marketing your Californian rental in an ideal way? Think about it this way: this type of service is extremely affordable. On the other hand, it allows you to unlock a various useful tools and features designed to simplify your ad writing, editing and posting routine. In addition, apartment finders bring you modern listing features and the highest level of exposure that you could ever hope to get online.
For example, by promoting your house or apartment via Apartment Hunterz, you could get the attention of no less than 2,500 active members and 20,000 unique visitors on a daily basis. Last but not least, this service also supports mutually beneficial interactions between tenants and landlords. You can upload an application form in MS Word or PDF format and get all your listings emails to the people who are looking forward to finding and renting a property like the one that you own. On top of that, you can use the iConnect feature to stay in touch with prospects, answer their questions promptly and accurately and build solider relationships.
These are only a few reasons why both tenants and landlords love Apartment Hunterz. Its plethora of handy tools and features, 24/7 client support and fantastic promotional strategies make it easier for its clients to discover and close the best deals on the Californian real estate market. Start using this service today and find out how you could turn your house into a cash cow rapidly and inexpensively.