5 Facts to Consider Before Renting an Apartment in Moreno Valley
If you’re planning on spending the rest of your days (or at least a big part of your life) in a nice city that will always give you something new to do and see, consider buying or renting a place in Moreno Valley, California. Moreno Valley is located approximately one hour from all the elements that attract tourists like a magnet, including the desert, the mountains and the cool beaches. Just think about it: you could get in your car and reach the perfect vacation destination in less than an hour. How amazing is this?
On second thought, you don’t really need to leave the city if you don’t want to: in Moreno Valley, you’ll find a network of beautiful urban parks, exciting local art groups and a whole bunch of year-round activities, which will help you prevent boredom during weekdays and consume your energy during weekends. In case you’re interested in finding a new roof over your head in Moreno Valley, keep reading to analyze a few quick facts that you should know before turning yourself into a tenant or a homebuyer in this area.
- For Sale Properties Aren’t Exactly Cheap. If your goal is to discover the perks of home ownership, maybe you should wait a little bit more before turning your dream into reality. At this point, the most recent real estate trends indicate that house price rises are still a part of the picture. As a matter of fact, it seems that the average price per square foot in this area is now in the $150 range, reflecting a 4.1% growth compared to the numbers reported last year. Compared to the same period of time, the median home sales prices reveal a 4.6% or $11,250 increase, indicating that the people who purchased their properties last year actually managed to close a pretty good deal.
- Moreno Valley Still Offers Plenty of Affordable Accommodation Options. In all honesty, Moreno Valley counts quite a few expensive neighborhoods, such as Belvedere Heights, Moreno, Box Springs, Cottonwood Ave. and Reche Canyon Rd, where you would probably have to sell most of your stuff at a yard sale to be able to pay a month’s rent in advance.
On the other hand, Moreno Valley also comprises equally attractive areas, where you could still uncover quite a few decently-priced for rent properties that you could afford to occupy for a long period of time. For instance, Perris Blvd / John F Kennedy Dr is less expensive than more than 94% of all Californian neighborhoods and 55% of all U.S.-based neighborhoods. The real estate market is primarily made up of modern, midsize (3 or 4 bedrooms) to large properties (4, 5 or more bedrooms). Most of the residences constructed in this area are established, but definitely not old; and most of the rental properties that could catch your eye in this area were built between 1970 and 2000.
- The Demand for Affordable Rentals Is High. As you could easily imagine, cheap rentals are always in high demand, especially in a city that is well known for its generous inventory of local attractions and natural beauty. Let’s put Perris Blvd into the spotlight, once again: one quick glance at its real estate market will help you realize that this neighborhood has a vacancy rate below 3.5%. This rate is lower than the one linked to 85% of all U.S.-based neighborhoods. Many potential tenants with the same budget, hopes and dreams as you are striving to find a great rental in Moreno Valley; so hurry up and do your research to uncover the best deals before anyone else.
- Moreno Valley Makes It Easier for You to Socialize and Adapt to Your New Lifestyle. After a long day spent at the office, what’s your favorite unwinding exercise? Does it involve a delicious fruity cocktail served in one of the coolest bars in Moreno Valley, a hearty meal enjoyed at one of the best award-winning restaurants, half an hour spent sweating on the treadmill or a fun night out with friends? Whichever method you would like to explore to keep stress level in check and relax after a hectic week, remember that you could always find new ways to achieve your wellness goals in Moreno Valley. Enjoy an Italian beef sandwich at Portillo’s, sample a few Mexican specialties at Sonora Grill, have a couple of beers at Rene’s Bar and Grill at end the night at Ahalena Hookah Lounge, one of the finest hookah lounges in the area. All these top-rated facilities make it easier for you to socialize, make new friends, establish deeper connection with your new coworkers and adapt to your new life in Moreno Valley.
- You Can Always Track Down Inexpensive Rentals Using a Great Apartment Finding Service. At the end of the day, when it comes to starting your search for a new rental property in Moreno Valley, remember that you are not alone in this. Apartment Hunters lets you use a complete set of tools and features designed to make your house hunt a whole lot easier. Check out a collection of fresh, regularly updated, local listings, perform a targeted search using the most relevant filters, identify and save the properties that match your specific criteria, download and submit forms online and get in touch with various landlords over the Internet, with just a few clicks.
Why complicate your life by looking for rentals the old-school way, when you can count on the insight and expert support provided by California’s preferred apartment finding service to simplify your search? Start working closely with Apartment Hunterz to strike gold on the local real estate market and find a rental that you like and can actually afford, in less than a week.