There are many things that may bring you to Irvine. Perhaps you would like to spend a few weeks in a beautiful environment where you could enjoy the tranquil version of the Californian life. Maybe you want to pursue your biggest career ambitions or find the love of your life here. Either way, you should know that Irvine lets its residents embrace a lifestyle that is anything but monotonous and predictable. Even those who think that they already know this city like the palm of their hand may be in for a big surprise. Irvine comprises a long list of diverse attractions appreciated both by tourists and locals. Here are 5 little-known things that you should know about this wonderful environment before deciding to buy or rent a place here.
- Irvine Speaks Fashion. Are you addicted to luxury accessories and clothing items? If that’s the case, you will be pleased to find out that Irvine is home to St. John Knits, one of the trendiest stores on the planet, which has been associated with the names of prominent A-listers, including Angelina Jolie and Gisele Bundchen.
- Irvine Proves That the Best Icecream Comes from the Future. You may be inclined to think that the best treats come from the old-school icecream trucks. In this case, Irvine will prove you wrong. Don’t forget to visit Chemistry, a cool place where ice cream experts use liquid nitrogen to prepare your favorite customizable sweets right in front of you. Clients have the liberty to choose from various tempting flavors and toppings.
- Irvine Gives You Free Architecture Lessons. Those who have a passion for exquisite architectural details and appreciate diversity will most likely feel at home in Irvine. The city was divided in 46 individual villages famous for their individual architectonic style. For example, Camino Real bares an obvious Spanish influence, while Northwood is represented by the Craftsman style.
- Irvine Has Already Said NO to Traffic Jams. Worried that you could spend hours stuck in traffic on your way home on a daily basis? Irvine is not that kind of place! As a matter of fact, its smart system based on ground sensors and cameras adjusts all traffic lights automatically, helping drivers wait less at the red light.
- Irvine Lets You Find a Decent Rental Fast. Assuming that you are looking for a new place over your head in Irvine, how much should you realistically expect to spend on it? The median rent price in this area is estimated at $2,180, but don’t let this amount intimidate you. With just a little bit of help from Apartment Hunterz you could check out the newest, hottest and most accurate Californian listings and pick the affordable slice of real estate that responds to your everyday needs and demands.