Analysis of real estate for sale in Anaheim shows the market «sluggish» in its last tabulation.
- 552 residences listed in brokers’ MLS system with 188 new deals opening in the past 30 days.
- Ccommunity has a “market time” (months in would take to sell all inventory at current pace of new escrows) of 2.94 months vs. 3.53 months seen a year earlier.
- Homes in this community sell ( in theory) in 18% less time than the countywide pace.
- Of the homes listed for sale in this community, 328 were either foreclosures being resold or short sales, where sellers owe more than the home’s value. So distressed properties were 59.4% of supply of homes for sale vs. 34.1% countywide.
- Homes for sale in Anaheim represent 5.2% of Orange County inventory — and 9.1% of all the distressed homes listed for sale in Orange County. New escrows here are 6.4% of all Orange County’s new pending sales.