Tired of the capricious weather that doesn’t let you concentrate on your favorite hobbies? Would you like to take a break from the monotonous life that you live in your overcrowded concrete jungle? In this case, you could definitely use a long vacation in San Clemente, the sunny Californian city that will never let you get bored. Encompassing great beaches and ensuring breathtaking views and a large category of leisure activities and entertainment options, San Clemente is well-liked for its family-friendly accommodation options enabling you to plan and enjoy a wonderful holiday while also keeping your expenses under control. Looking for nice activities that could help you unwind during your stay in this city? Here are four alternatives that you shouldn’t neglect.
- Go Surfing
San Clemente is constantly attracting large crowds of passionate surfers who can’t get enough of friendly weather and high tides. You don’t have to surf like a pro to have the time of your life here. Novices can profit from affordable surfing classes provided by trained instructors hired by reputable schools. You can buy your equipment from one of the many surf shops located near the beach and rely on the services provided by courteous boat shapers if needed.
- Enjoy the Nice Views
If you are not the biggest fan of adrenaline-filled fun that involves riding the tides and getting all wet, you could always play volleyball on the beach (this is a great opportunity to socialize and make new connections) or just get a nice tan on a beach chair. Those who are too lazy to move a muscle or make small talk with a bunch of strangers can profit from a little bit of well-deserved alone time while contemplating the gorgeous surroundings. The biking and walking trails will stimulate you to relax and see the beautiful scenery from a completely different perspective. You can walk on the beach or along the pier (a spot frequented by fervent local fishermen) and admire the sunset.
- Relax While Fishing on the San Clemente Pier
When you feel too tired to walk around the city you could choose to go fishing. The piers opened in 1928 represent a hot attraction for both locals and tourists. Here you may have the opportunity to catch a wide assortment of fish, including guitarfish, bonito, halibut, corbina and yellowfin croaker. Also, in this area you could just rest on a bench and enjoy the warmth of the hot sunrays, weigh and admire your catch on one of the many fish-cleaning tables or plan a picnic.
- Find out What the Local Real Estate Market Has to Offer
While you’re in San Clemente, it wouldn’t hurt to take a closer look at the most recent listings that could guide you towards a great new roof over your head. Vacation condos start at approximately 88 dollars per night, whereas more than decent 1-2 bedroom properties could cost you anywhere from $1,400 to $2,100 and up per month. Analyze your options carefully and keep an eye on the listings delivered by Apartment Hunterz to maximize your odds of finding a nice place in your price range in only a few days.
Many people spend their time picturing an ideal location where they could retire comfortably. They want it all: a nice house, a spacious backyard, a pool, jaw-dropping views and all the luxury amenities that could help them boost their level of comfort. If you share the same fantasy, you should know that a rental or for sale property matching your specific criteria could be waiting for you in San Clemente as we speak. Wondering why you should consider relocating to this sunny Californian piece of heaven? Here are three reasons that could justify your decision.
- Every Day Gives You an Opportunity to Discover New Culinary Preferences. If you’re a fervent foodie and can’t get enough of all the delicacies that the finest Californian restaurants have to offer, you should know that in San Clemente you could discover the highest level of culinary diversity. For instance, you could taste the finest French crepes at La GaletteCreperie, sample authentic American food at Nick’s San Clemente or go for refined seafood-based specialties at Billy’s Meats, Seafood and Deli.
- Seafront Settings Let You Slip in a Romantic Mood. What could be more inspiring than a combination of sun, greenery, soft sand and the sound of the waves crashing on the shore? If this is the kind of scenery that fuels your deepest emotions, chances are that you will feel at home in San Clemente. A short relaxing walk around San Clemente Pier or on the San Clemente State Beach could help you clear your head and recharge your batteries in a matter of a few minutes.
- The Real Estate Market Hides Plenty of Attractive Deals. You may be inclined to think that San Clemente’s real estate market is geared solely towards the needs and demands of insanely rich families. As a matter of fact, with just a little bit of expert guidance and patience, most tenants and potential buyers could find the perfect accommodation option matching their lifestyle choices, budget and specific requirements. The median home sales price is in the $772,000 range, according to the estimates provided by Trulia. The price/sq. ft. is $465 and reflects a 11.6% decrease compared to the numbers reported last year. This price reduction is clearly an element that makes many budget-conscious prospects see San Clemente as approachable territory. Can’t afford to buy a new house? Not a problem! San Clemente is also known as a tenant’s paradise, due to its attractive and diverse rental properties with amazing views. The median rental price is in the $2,800 range according to Zillow, but this doesn’t mean that you won’t be able to spot cheaper alternatives that will trigger your complete satisfaction.
Work closely with Apartment Hunterz, keep your eyes on the hottest listings to discover the best deals in your favorite ZIP codes and useall the resources of the largest Californian apartment finder to simplify your home hunt.
Photo Credit: iStock Photo
After a long week that has pretty much forced you to give 110% at work you probably feel the need to unwind in a warm, welcoming environment, where you could just breathe clean air, gaze at the sky, swim in the crystal clear ocean and get a nice tan on a beach chair. You can fulfill this fantasy in San Clemente, California. This city is located in Orange County and has a very inviting slogan that says everything about its main features: “Spanish Village by the Sea”. With an average temperature of 70 degrees Fahrenheit, this city constitutes a real piece of heaven for passionate surfers, beachgoers and families seeking peace and quiet during weekends. So what exactly can you do for fun in San Clemente? We give you three options that will bring you a tremendous satisfaction at the end of the day.
- Have Fun at the Beach or on the Golf Course. You could always start a glorious day with a long walk around the San Clemente State Beach. The sound of the waves crashing on the shore will automatically help you unwind and enjoy the spectacular views. If the beach isn’t exactly your main point of interest, note that there are several other exciting things that you can do in this area. For instance, you could try to develop or perfect your golfing skills at the San Clemente Municipal Golfing Course, where you would also have the chance to bond with quality people who share your hobby and want to have a good time. If you’re into special museums, take some time to visit the Surfing Heritage Foundation to discover another side of San Clemente.
- Visit Casa Romantica Cultural Center and Gardens. Any local will tell you that Casa Romantica Cultural Center and Gardens is the perfect place to host a grand traditional wedding. This is the ideal spot to organize a romantic ceremony. The site overlooks the ocean, the pier and the beautiful grounds. It provides street parking and the staff will always go the extra mile to make you feel at home.
- Start Your Very First House Hunt in San Clemente. A few days spent in San Clemente could actually convince you to buy or rent a place here. The local real estate is full of surprises. In this city, you could find a spacious 2-bedroom apartment for a little over $2,000 per month. If you can’t afford to shed this much money on a new roof over your head, remember that smaller apartments with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom are priced anywhere from $1,250 and $1,750, depending on their exact location and amenities. Rentals are fairly accessible and can help you live a comfortable life near the ocean.
In case you don’t want to waste any time trying to make new connections to spot the best rentals and for sale properties located in this area, count on the professional services brought to you by Apartment Hunterz to finalize your search in a timely fashion.